Last Updated on July 29, 2021 by Sarwar
Quora enables two types of people to answer a question: one who is well experienced with the topic and field concerning the question and others whose answer is based on some internet research and assumptions.
In this article, we are going to cover quora profile credentials with some of its important questions. Read the article till the end to get a better understanding of the topic.
What are Quora profile credentials?
The knowledge or qualification behind a topic or certain question is called credentials, Basically, profile credentials in quora means your experience to answer the question to provide more and more relevant answers to the audience or reader.
An easy example of quora profile credentials.
1. Topic: Digital Marketing, Credential: Digital Marketing Expert
2. Topic: SEO and Blogging, Credential: SEO Expert since 2010
3. Topic: Life Advice, Credential: Licensed therapist since 2008
How to add credentials in quora
5 easy steps for adding profile credentials in quora.
- Open Quora, and Click on the profile tab
- On the Right Hand Panel, Click on Crendentials and Highlight “PEN ICON”
- Click on Add New Credentails, Select the type of credential you want to add
- Fill up the essentials details requiered to add the credential.
- Click on Save
Why it is important to add credential in quora?
Profile credentials in quora helps you in boosting the authority of your brand and encourages the reader to build a good trust with your answer, If you are a blogger or digital marketer then this trust can help you get quality lead and conversions for lifetime. But, make sure you provide right quora credentials in order to get the most out of it.
Do Quora profile credentials help in growth of your profile?
Yes, If people will find your answer valuable with your proper credentails then they are more likey to follow your profile for upcomming updates.
How to gain traffic on website using quora?
There are numerous way to gain traffic on website using quora, But one of my faviorate is to give the best quality content regularly with a single link embedded and try to add 2 quality answers a week without any link. Hope so you will find it helpful
- Does article spinning still work? Explained under 600 words
- The Untold Secret Keyword Research Tools for FREE
- Quora and Reddit – Find Content Ideas within Seconds
I am a blogger by the day and an affiliate marketer at the night. Basically, I love this profession currently, I am handling 7 blogs and most of them are getting consistent international traffic with good revenue…