Last Updated on September 22, 2021 by Sarwar
Recently a few days back, I was just scrolling through a Subreddit and got many questions.
- What is the optimal keyword density rate
- My Yoast SEO plugin or Rank math plugin is showing 70% What can I do to improve the rate without affecting quality of my content.
- Will I surpass my competitor because The keyword density rate of my article is 0.4%
- Is it important to stuff keywords in headline and every 100 words
Today, I am going to burst out this myth about rankings and the optimal keyword density rate with the disadvantages of installing a SEO plugin in your WordPress Dashboard.
Before we jump in into the article, Let’s first discuss Why I’m recommending y’all not installing an SEO plugin.
When I launched my first site, I was totally dependent on my Yoast SEO plugin and literally, that was the biggest mistake I done that took my blog 2 years of time to grow.
An SEO plugin decides the score of your article based on the SEO metrics and the no. of times you have repeated the keyword. They don’t look for the relevance of your article and the value you are delivering through it.
Disadvantages of Installing a SEO plugin
Here are the few disadvantages of SEO plugin that I found helpful to share with you all.
- Forces to increase the keyword density in order to increase the SEO score of plugin
- Link out to External resouces (Even If you don’t have any reference)
- Make sure to put keyword in the first 10% of content
- Focus Keyword in the Image Alt Text (Alternative text (Alt Text) is built for specifying the image correctly)
Yes, of course, I know there are important metrics that should be considered while writing an SEO article. But remember nothing comes before the quality. So, If you are the one who is asking for these types of odd questions on internet forums or Q&A sites thought so you are cleared with this concept.
How to prevent these SEO mistakes
Few steps that can help you change these SEO mistakes while using the SEO plugin.
- Focus on Qulaity rather than Quantity of the keywords
- Research Why about the keywords metrics before implementing it in your blogposts
- Don’t be totally dependent on SEO Plugins such as Rank Math or Yoast SEO
Hope so, You got what are the disadvantages of SEO plugins. But remember those SEO terms are not totally wrong all It depends on the case you are facing or the type of article you are writing. If you are facing any confusion let me know on our contact page. I’ll respond to you within 24hrs.
- What is SILO structure in blogging? Why it is used?
- Does SEO keyword difficulty really matter for new bloggers?
I am a blogger by the day and an affiliate marketer at the night. Basically, I love this profession currently, I am handling 7 blogs and most of them are getting consistent international traffic with good revenue…